Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Saturday, April 15, 2006

South Park Lets The Terrorists Win!

I'm madder than a dirty hippie with a broken sandal strap at a peace march! The other night, a cartoon show had some really blasphemous stuff on it. Imagine, a show for kids with this kind of nonsense!
The makers of the show, South Park, at first wanted to have a cartoon with Mohammed, which I have no problem with, make fun of him all you want, but what they did instead was infuriating! In the show, they showed Our Savior, Jesus Christ pooping on the American Flag! Then they had him pooping on our great leader George W. Bush! What kind of message are they sending to the children when they show this?
So rather than offend the terrorists, the homos who make the show decided to offend decent Americans! I think that free speech in this country has gone too far when they let this filth permeate our airwaves! When we let this kind of poop on our airwaves, then Al Qeida wins!
But, what's even more important, and I think sends a message about who really runs things, is what they never even thought about showing! Why not have Moses pooping on the Israeli flag? Oh, that's right, that would be anti-semitic, better to be anti-American than that. Can't have Moses pooping on Ariel Shaorn, or whoever the head Jew is, but you can have Jesus, who I don't even think poops, poop on the Greatest Living American!
So while Christians are being attacked mercilessly by the forces of Al Qeida, they are also being fervently attacked by the Christ Killers who run the entertainment industry! I know that when I BECOME THE BIGGEST STAR EVER, I'M ONLY GOING TO HIRE CHRISTIANS!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Thank you Mr. Mann, just for being a nice man! May God bless you!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Okay, 2 questions (with respect):

1. Why did you watch South Park if it offends you so much?

2. If you become so famous you'll only hire Christians - is that a Christian thing to do? (Remember, Jesus only hired Jews.)

1:14 PM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Carrie, I nearly fell over with a heart attack when I seen that South Park! What is wrong with them homos indeed? I have to say, showin Jesus Our Dear Savior poopin is a might disturbin to me. I don't think Jesus pooped in public when He was livin here on earth. In fact, I don't think Jesus even pooped. He weren't human in the same way we are. Like he didn't have no penis either.

I sure like your posts when you all fired up! Your cute when you all riled!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home