Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Friday, April 07, 2006

Bad News, Good News

I'm sorry to all my fans that I didn't post yesterday! I've had a ton of bad things happening, between that person harassing me and my family and other things as well, that I just don't feel this is worth it. But I know my fans depend on me to shine the light of my star upon them, and I don't like to disappoint!
First off, I'd like to say to that psycho that is pretending to be my brother, please stop harrassing me! If you don't like what I say, just don't read my stuff. Personal attacks like that are the true trademarks of liberals, look at how they attack our president. He's doing a great job protecting our country from the Islamofascists who want to take over our country and worship a false God.
Also, my step-daddy has some lawyers working on slapping an injunction on these moonbats, but right now his lawyers are busy protecting him from some claims made against him by some whore that I thought was my friend. As soon as they clean that mess up, they'll be coming after you!
But now, on to the good news! I just got a part in a commercial! I know it's as an extra, but I'm sure all my fans will see me in it when it airs! I mean I don't get to sing or anything, but it's a start! Plus I met this neat guy who's making a "fan film", whatever that is, and has a small part for me. He wants me to come over to his apartment tonight to discuss my role. I mean, I was created by God to be the greatest singer ever, but if I can get work as an actress, that could lead to my singing career too!
And that is why I feel blessed by God, not only because of all the incredible talent he has bestowed upon me, but because I was born in the greatest country ever, at a time when it is being led by it's greatest leader! I hope he continues to send our boys over there to crush every last ragheaded Mohammed loving sand nigger over there so not only can we once more be secure, but so we can take all their oil too! I'm going to need a lot of gas for the longest stretch limo ever when I become a star! Toodles!

6 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Thank you, Mr. Mann (I do wish I knew what your first name was!)And thanks for being a fan!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Listen, you slut, I don't know who you are but I don't have a sister! Just my step-brother Joe, and he's thirteen.And white! And skinny as a rail. And no matter what my neighbor says, my step-daddy is a good Christian man and Republican who doesn't believe in fornication! I really pity you, I do, what a pathetic miserable existence you must lead, but as soon as my step-daddy's lawyers are done extricating from his legal dilemna, they're coming afyter you. Be afraid. Be very afraid!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Sorry Mr.Mann, I really don't like to use such vulgar language, but these people are going psycho and they want to take me with them. Why can't there be more decent people like you?

5:27 PM  
Blogger Jez said...

Good golly miss Oakey! Is it truly possible to be so dumb? Tell me you're an actress trying out her trade on the blogosphere, please!
Hey, give that lovely step-daddy of yours my warmest regards. A lawyer, eh? How very christian.

3:44 AM  
Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

I think Mr Mann is coming on to you. Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Got DAMMIT Mr. Mann. I thought you was MY man, and here you is complimenting this here young hussy. That's right missy. If you gone go to a man's apartment in Hollywood, you's a HUSSY.

Lissen up. Missy. I live in the Lost Angeles area too. You better stick to them guns and don't be showin any skin! Put some damm clothes on for one thang.

Anyhew. If'n you need help protectin yerself from mens OR them goddamn mofo bed-headed pachooli wearin libruals, you give old Betty jo a call. I kin teach you how to deal with them things usin only a air horn and some hot coffee.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home