Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Crawling Out Of The Woodwork

Yesterday was a busy day. I had two auditions and a meeting with a gentleman whom I wished to represent me as my agent. So now I'm waiting by the phone. This afternoon, I'm going to get a job waiting tables, so I can make a little extra money, and possibly make connections. Last night, I talked to my mom on the phone, she is so supportive of me, but she says she misses me , and so does my step-daddy! She said he might be coming out to visit me, to make sure I'm alright and junk, you know, not getting mixed up with those heathen cults that proliferate out in sunny California, like the Wickeds.
But now I know I'm going to make it, because there is already one person trying to tie their wagon to my star! She's in the comment section of the previous post, and claims to be my sister! As if! I don't even have a sister! She says I'm a runaway, but my mom was happy to let me come out here and pursue my destiny as a star! She has faith in me! But I'm sure this happens to everybody who has talent, either their less talented relations try to hook their wagons to the tail of a star, like Ashlee Simpson or Jamie-Lynn Spears, or other people try to hook their wagons to the tail of a star. I pity this person who is such a deluded psycho that she thinks she is my sister! And I'm sure there will be more people claiming to be my relations, but I should expect that, as I am so beautiful and talented that who wouldn't want to be related to me!

5 Comments:

Blogger sumo said...

I think you are well on your way to making it in the films...because your picture looks like you've been hitting the bottle really hard...now that's ACTING!

10:53 AM  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Well from what I have read you'll have to sleep with some not so pleasant big shots if you want to make it to stardom on the fast track. It's a bit different sort of "hitchin'" but if that's what it takes, right?

10:57 AM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to sleep with anyone to make it big out here! My talent will carry me all the way! I have faith in me and so does God!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Chancelucky said...

Carrie,
hope things work out with the agent. I heard that was Job's problem. His agent to God wanted 15% Job didn't pay, and for 347 years didn't get a call back.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

I knew when that 'sister' of yours listed 'male' on her blogger profile that something was amiss.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home