Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Better Than You!

People can be so mean. The internets are crawling with awful people who don't love our President or the freedoms he's protecting. I think that they're jealous of me because I'm so beautiful and talented, plus, I've been on national television. Yesterday I was swarmed with nasty comments from some very Un-Christian people, because, as the coloreds like to say, I'm keeping it real. So once I realized they are jealous of me, I actually pitied them, because they don't have what I have, the love of God and Jesus.
I was down in the dumps for a spell, until my new neighbor, Elise, from across the hall stopped by and took me out for a drink to cheer me up. We went to a place where there was a lot of coloreds lurking around trying to have sex with white women. One actually had the gall to approach me, and then he suggested he wanted to put his wiener in my mouth! eeyyeewwww! Like I would ever do anything with a colored man! Sorry, but I'm saving myself for Mr. Right, and the first thing above all other things is he must be white! And then preferably a doctor or a lawyer, and handsome and successful.
So I became very upset and went to look for Elise because I wanted to leave, and I saw her dancing like a whore with a colored person! So I immediately took a taxi home and waited up for her to come home. But when she did come home, she brought a colored man home with her! What a whore! I'm certainly never going into her apartment again I might catch AIDS or something.
Sex for pleasure is not what God intended. It is only for two people of the same race who are married and in love with each other. She probably is on the pill or having abortions on demand or some other horrible thing. I knew before I moved out here that this place is crawling with sin, but I'm better than that! Jesus didn't die on the cross so that I could slut around like a painted up whore and have abortions on demand. And I know that if I follow the path of righteousness He has laid out for me, I will be the biggest star in the world, where I can stand up as a good role model for all the world to see.

10 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Yes. Jesus wanted you to be nude all over the internet. I must admit I did hate you for being better than me. Its true.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

I am not nude! I'm wearing a bathing suit my stepdaddy bought for me. He took the picture of me by his pool, and that was the only time I ever wore it, as I found it to be too revealing.
But to be a star is to be sexy, and if I'm going to be the next Jessica Simpson, I have to use all the assets the Good Lord gave me, tastefully, of course.

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey baby! Read the hat!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Michael Bains said...

Are you related to Lucy Muff from TRA's site?

Funny stuff, here. Keep at it!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Sir Lacksalot said...

Hear, hear!!!

My wife and I have been married for 39 years.....and, I'm proud to report, none of the sex we've had during all of those years has been pleasurable...

9:19 AM  
Blogger Yukkione said...

deleting comments is bad form. shame on you.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

I have never deleted comments! What are you try to say? How dare you make fun of Our great President with that awful picture?

11:37 AM  
Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

The way you talk about people who are not white reduces you to one of the lowest forms of life, pondscum!

But don't worry, alot of people you admire have reduced themselves to pondscum, too. Let's see.....there's Preznit Bush, and Dick Cheney, and Tom Delay, and....ohmygod there's way too many to list here for there isn't enough room.

You actually should try living in the real world for a change. It's not as bad as you may think, and you just might learn something....if you try with an open mind. Off course though, Hollywood will eat you up and spit you out and send you back home crying with your tail between your legs.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

Rotflmao!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

That Grampa sure is angry about somethin. He must be colored to get all mad about white marriage to other whites. Why he gotta care? He should just marry another colored, like Jesus intended.

Why are these librual mofo trolls got to be such angry hateful folks yawl?

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home