Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Saturday, April 01, 2006

You're Gonna Hear From Me!

I have now been out here in Hollywood, and what I find most appalling is all the Mexicans here. I mean, if you're going to come to America, at least bathe and learn to use the language. And I can't believe our President would allow these filthy immigrants to continue to live in this country, I mean, they're not even white. I know we're supposed to trust Mr. Bush, but I can hardly tell them apart from terrorists. Oh, well. I know I'm probably wrong to question him, as he is our leader.
My apartment is small, but since my step-daddy can only afford to send me so much a week to live on, it'll have to do until I become a star. Then I'll have a mansion with lots of servants to do things for me, and they'll all be white. I've decided to take a job out here waiting tables, as most of us struggling artists do, maybe I'll make a few contacts, and some extra money to boot! I mean, my step daddy may be rich, but he never seemed to have enough money to fix the lock on the bathroom door back home, as he was always accidentally walking in on me when I was in the shower.
For some one who's been on tv ( I was on American Idol, in a crowd shot of participants at an audition, I was the girl in the upper right hand corner of the screen in the pink sweater ,waving) it's amazing how I can walk down the street and not be recognized. But I guess out here, they're used to seeing famous people, not like in my home town, where I was a celebrity, and my television appearance made the front page of our local newspaper. But someday, I'll be driving down the street in the biggest stretch limo you ever saw, and people will wonder just who that big start is behind the tinted glass!

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You certainly are a horrid individual.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Thank you for your encouragement, uh, Robot. Unlike the previous commentor, you obviously are an excellent judge of character! I hope Mr. Bush does something about these Mexicans pretty soon, because it's hard for me to eat knowing that my food was handled by these dirty people who I don't know If they wash their hands after they go potty. Gag me! And i will be a star because I think I'm the best singer in the world!
You liked my waving?

9:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Carrie, welcome to Hollywood! I live here too but unfortunately for you, I'm a die-hard, tree-hugging liberal, atheist type, so if we met, I'd probably have to step out of my pacificist state and slug the bejeezits out of you, but I am nice enough to send you onto some others who share your horrific views. Go see Betty Jo, she'll love you!

9:48 AM  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Are you serious? Do you really feel that way about the Mexicans? You're kidding, right? I mean it's difficult to know who is teasing and who isn't on the internet.

Good luck with stardom and all that goes with it.

10:46 AM  
Blogger pinkfem said...

Ah, Carrie, all the best from a big fan.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Who's Betty Jo? Why would you want to slap the bejeezits (whatever those are ) out of me? Why is everybody so mean? This is just a blog, it's like my diary, why do you think I'm kidding?
All I am is a decent Christian girl who is going to be the biggest star in the whole world. I'm going to be bigger than Jessica Simpson. All I did was visit one of you liberals blogs. I think you should support our President and give him the respect he deserves. I know that when I'm famous, I'm not going to turn down an invitation from him!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

I look forward to hearing your stories of your rise to stardom. But be careful. Sometimes you can rise too fast, you know. Pace yourself.

3:26 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

"...I'd probably have to step out of my pacificist state and slug the bejeezits out of you.."

Now Helen, violence never solved anything. Least of all cat fights.
Umm.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Yukkione said...

carrie, I took your picture and gave it a blueish tint. now it looks like a morgue photo. very funny.I printed it and use it to keep roaches out from under my kitchen sink. Were you going for the post 1980 Debra Harry look? Anyway good luck with the singing thing. Major labels are clamoring for corn pone bigots.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

I have to say I haven't read anything so egocentric and self-centered in a long time.
Bigotry is very unbecoming for someone who thinks they are destined to be the most famous person in the world.
Young lady, you have alot of growing-up to do before you will get anywhere.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

I love freedom of speech.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

I'm Betty Jo, that's who. Now missy, I hope you come visit my blogster because you will see how to handle a sneaky librual. There is one who has a conservative parody site name of Espella Humanzee. If'n you go to that site don't be fooled. He acts like he hates libruals but he IS ONE. So don't believe him or his lover, Big White Hate or Bi White Hat or whatever her name is.

I went to degaying camp at the Good Shepard so I know what I'm talkin about. I knows a homo when I sees one. And they are homos. Don't let them fool yawl. K, hon?

I know yawl will be famous and good luck with thet hon.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home