Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Another Day, Another Psycho

Well, another deranged psychotic has shown up claiming to be my step-brother. As if! For starters, my step brother isn't colored, which just goes to show how sick these people are, I mean, inter-racials marriages are gross! Then he claims to be JOHN when any body who knows me, knows my step-brother's name is JOE. And then these morons , who obviously lack the mental capacity to reason, think I would have the same last name as my step-brother! Duh! His last name is Kuhr, just like my step-daddy Wayne. they even have at their blog, a picture of a naked fat hippie they claim is my step-daddy! My step-daddy is not fat, nor is he a hippie. He hates hippies as they like to burn flags and protest against our great president. i don't know whether to be disgusted or insulted by this, maybe I'll be a little of both!
Speaking of my step-daddy, he suddenly had to leave last night following his witnessing to my neighbor Elise. He never told mommy he was coming to visit me, he just said he was going to send the packages. So nice to be rich I guess! But when he returned from Elise's apartment, he said that she scratched him as he tried to run the devil out of her so he better get to his doctor quick as wink to make sure he hadn't caught AIDS, her being a whore and all.
Well anyway, back to the psychos, this merely proves that I am going to be famous, I'm nearly famous now! And I'm sure tomorrow someone will turn up being my step-daddy, or Mommy, or my next door neighbor Elise, the list of possiblities is endless. But just remember, these are the little people, people who's lives are so pitiful that they have to associate with a star to find meaning in them. May I suggest you turn to Jesus? Prayer will cure your psychosis.
Well, I must be off. Auditions and agents!

8 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

I'm sorry Mr. Mann (if that is in fact your name, I doubt it)but I have a name, dadgum it! I'm just a little irritated today and have my step-daddy's lawyers looking into slapping those liars with a cease and desist order! Then we'll follow up with a libel and slander suit! I know that being famous, I'm going to expect a lot of creepy people like this, but this just burns my toast!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Sorry forrest, but my step-daddy only listens to patriotic music like Toby Keith and Alan Jackson.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Taint nothin like a little "Hell fire n damned nation" to perk up my mornin... I think God gonna smite `em all... He gonna look down on creation `n make toast!

Drat...

11:52 AM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Oh, look everybody, it's that psycho who claims to be my step-brother! You need help, serious mental help, not to mention legal help because my step-daddy has his lawyer's looking in to suing your fat colored ass for libel for suggesting that my mommy would marry a negro, or that I am a lezbo. Hope your pockets are as deep as your fat roll, you pathetic excuse for human life!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

I'm sorry if I seem a little upset, but that gorilla is not my brother! Besides that, I have other things going on that have left me too upset to post today! I'm sure you're a nice guy and all, and I'm sorry if I came across as short, but I'm being harrassed here!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Jez said...

Mr Mann,
Do you really think Carrie has a snowball's chance in hell of making it big in Hollywood, what with all those nigger-loving liberals and christ-killing jews that control the industry?

3:47 AM  
Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

I am so sorry that your step daddy had to leave so suddenly. You must be lonely.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Mr. Mann! Here you is. What you doin chattin up this here young hussy starlet type? I thought you was into rugged, possum shootin wimmen such as me.

Ms. Oakey, sorry to here bout your fambly troubles. I know how that goes. My man gone and run off to Texas to join the minite mens. I sure am proud of him, but he could really get hisself kilt!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home