Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's My Party!

Today is a momentous day in my history! It's my birthday! I was not looking forward to spending it alone, when who should show up, but my step-daddy! He brought some presents from my mommy and himself. I got from mommy two pairs of shoes with purses to match. Some new sweaters and some nice shorts and slacks. My step-daddy gave me a very nice negligee.
He took me out to dinner tonight at one of those places that don't sing 'Happy Birthday' at your table but some other song that just isn't as nice. I was almost sad, for this was the first time in nineteen birthdays I haven't had 'Happy Birthday' sung to me. But I soon forgot about that. When we got back to my apartment, my step-daddy went next door to witness to my neighbor Elise. i had told him what a whore she was the other night, and he said he would sleep better at night knowing that there was someone out here who was watching his little girl for him. He's over there now, he must really be driving the Devil out of her, as I can hear her screaming and crying for help. I took the oppurtunity to shower while my step-daddy was over there, as there is no lock on my bathroom door and I didn't want him to accidentally walk in on me like he used to at home. And now under my robe, I'm wearing the negligee he bought for me.
I didn't dare to tell him about the audition I had this afternoon. They were advertising for dancers, but when I got there, they wanted girls who danced naked like whores in front of people. I feel funny enough with my bikini picture on the internets, (especially after that psycho claiming to be my sister posted it at her blog, along with some very nasty lies about me)I'm not about to dance naked as the day Jesus made me in front of people. And most of the boys I would be dancing in front of were colored. No colored boy is ever going to see my naked body thank you very much!
Well, it's getting late, and my step-daddy is still over at Elise's apartment. I really need to get some sleep, as I found a place that has karaoke night on Wednesday, and I've got a whole new crowd of people to expose my talent to. Who knows? Maybe I'll be discovered! All I know is that today I am one year older and one step closer to fulfilling my destiny!

4 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Whoa, you may be going a tad over the top with this one.

3:37 AM  
Blogger Wadena said...

Thank God for satire!!

:)

4:30 AM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

My mother would never marry a colored person! Just another one of you psychos trying to hitch your wagon to my star! I really pity you all, don't you have anything better to do? What pathetic miserable lives you must lead! I suppose I should be flattered, it really means i will be a star! Every famous person has at least one stalker, and I already have two! Two very disgusting (and ugly I might add) people. Grow up!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Lissen up girlie. You better watch it. Hollywood got lots of weirdos I ought to know. I lived in Los Angeles for a long time now yawl. I think you ought to get yerself a big colored type body gard, even bigger than carries stepbrother.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home