Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Blasphemous Idol

This Friday is an important day in the world of Christianity! It's the day the Christ-killers nailed our Savior to the cross. And now, suddenly, there's a supposed "New Gospel", that of Judas, that says Jesus wanted Judas to betray him. Even though it has been around for awhile, it magically appeared to make the Christ-killers look like they were doing a good thing.
I don't care if the Christ-killers control everything, that's okay. They can have this world, my Kingdom is the Kingdom of Heaven, and they're not going there, unless they decide to convert to the true religion, Christianity!
There are those of you who may think I'm bitter about it all because I was rejected for American Idol. You couldn't be farther from the truth! In fact, I'm kind of glad I wasn't selected this season after seeing last night's show.
Contestants were asked to sing songs by Heavy metal band Queen. I would never have done it as everyone knows Heavy Metal is the music of the Devil. Adding insult to injury, the lead singer of the band was a homo who died from AIDS, God's plague against sinners. But I think the worst part of that, besides the Devil music written by a gay, is the fact that Queen was English! I though the name of the show was American Idol, not Homosexual Devil Worshipping British Idol! When they allow this sort of blasphemous idolatry on the American airwaves, it's like they want Al Qeida to win!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

"When they allow this sort of blasphemous idolatry on the American airwaves, it's like they want Al Qeida to win!"

lmao!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Don't pay no attention to that Dawn Marie. Everyone knows that cartoons ain't ever serious.

Now, I agree that American Idol ain't a very Christian enterprize. But you gone hafta learn to put up with jews, atheists, mofo libruals, unwashed hippies, and hispanics (so's you can have house help when you get rich) ifn' you want to survive in Hollywood.

I hate to be the one to tell yawl, but that's sort of how it is. I say just wash yer hands often and try to pretend they aint' a hunnert percent evil.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home