Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Monday, April 10, 2006

God Is On the Side Of The Righteous

I thought I had it crazy with all these moonbats harrassing me over here at my blog. But apparently, I don't have it half as bad as our great leader does. It seems some dirty hairy Harry Hippie was caught jumping the fence at the White House. He was screaming "I am a victim of terrorism!" while acting like a freaking terrorist himself. Wearing a 'God Bless America' T-shirt to disguise him as a true patriot, this whacked out wacko was subdued by anti-terrorism teams. The unidentiied man must have been a real threat to America, just like Saddam Hussein, as it required nearly a dozen armed officers to subdue him.
I know how Mr. Bush feels, being attacked by those looking to due battle against Christians and all the morals and values they stand for. The man, who obviously looked Jewish, was merely trying to attack the man who has a direct line to God. And if God has told George W. Bush to strike at Iran with nuclear weapons, then everybody should stand behind the president and this decision. I know God does!
It's like that song goes, "God Bless America, land that I love, stand beside her and guide her, might makes right with the light from above." Which is the song I sang on my American Idol audition. If i'd have sung it like a colored person, I might have got on the show!
And one more thought, as I watched all these illeagl immigrants walking the streets, where in the heck were all the Immigration people? they should have been there checking for green cards and anyone who did not posess one should have ben shipped back to Mexico. Don't come to my country and wave your flag around , Jose, this is America and the only flag that should be flown is the good old Stars and Stripes. If Mexico is so great, go back there, because you're obviously too ignorant to learn our language anyway. I hear you speak it to each other all the time up here, and I know you're discussing throwing over the white Christian majority and replacing it with the Papist child rapist church of Idolatry. They're as bad as the terrorists.

8 Comments:

Blogger Lew Scannon said...

Actually, God Bless America was written by Irving Berlin, who was Jewish. And an immigrant.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

"Don't come to my country and wave your flag around , Jose, this is America and the only flag that should be flown is the good old Stars and Stripes. If Mexico is so great, go back there,"

I must say that I honestly do not get this. I don't understand why people move to our country and and refuse to become integrated into it. They don't want to lose their "culture". So why did they come in the first place?

"the Papist child rapist church of Idolatry"
that is just too funny! how on earth do you come up with these things? It actually took me a minute to get it. I had to think. Don;t make me think. That's bad!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

I am doing my patriotic duty here at home, keeping the internets safe from Bush haters like you! Fighting wars is not what God has intended for women, they should be at home, with their children, if they are so lucky! And what God has intended for me is to be the biggest star in the world, and when I do, you can bet I'll be over there entertaining our boys!

3:22 AM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

And, like the poor deluded obese darkie, I have freedom of speech! It's one of the freedoms our boys are protecting over there by slaughtering the Islamofascists!

3:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How can you be at home with your children like a good Christian lady if you are out on the road entertaining? And why don't you have any children? You are already 19.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

When I find the right good Christian man, a doctor or lawyer, white, and a patriot, then I'll settle down and raise the children God intended for me to have.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me the truth, are you for real or is this just some kind of a parody blog? C'mon. Really.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Don't lissen up to Lew Scannon, Carrie. He's got to be lyin. No jew coulda wrote God Bless AMerica. Hey that line where it says "might makes right" is my favorite part! Thanks for remindin me, hon.

No Joses better wave a flag in Betty Jo's face, or his brown face gone get punched good!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home