Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Carrie's Back and Kicking Barack!

Well, fans, I am back! After falling in to deep depression following my rejection by those America haters at the ironically titled American Idol, I have realized that Jesus, like myself, went through many tribulations to prove himself, and never questioned God's intentions, so why should I?!?!
A lot has happened in the time that has passed since I last posted here at the most incredible blog in the blogosphere. The Democrat party has stolen the congress away from America and straight into the hands of the America haters, who are now running for president against our Holiest of wars! First we have that obviously homosexual former first lady, Hilary Cliton running on her shaky record as the Democrat Senator from Jew York. Then we have Barack Osama, we need another one of them colored people in the nation's capitol like we need another Kennedy (excuse my Irish). Don't even gets me started on that John Edwards character, any real American would have dumped his wife when she got cancer, just ask St. Newt, or America's mayor Rudy Jewliani.
It doesn't matter who the Democrat party gets to run, the American people will rise up and defeat them, and they could do it with a weak candidate like John McCain!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home