Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Entitled To Fraud!

I see where that crazy colored person claiming to be my "step-brother" is back, claiming I had an abortion! I hope you know you just committed libel, buster, and my step-daddy's lawyers are all done straightening out the mess with my neighbor, the whore! They'll be coming for you, so I suggest you get off welfare and get a job, because they're going to make you pay for all the dirty things you say about me!
That's the problem with the colored people in America, they don't know anything! They think they can say what ever they want and get away with it because some liberal activist judge will take their side! I got proof you're a liar, fatso, and we can track you down, so be prepared!
Another problem with the colored people in America, is they think they're entitled to everything. So while us white people work hard and pay taxes, they take it from us in welfare that they use to buy Cadillacs and crack with! Like the recent Hurricane Katrina victims who were given debit cards by George Bush to help them out because they were too stupid to leave town when a hurricane was coming! And did they buy anything good with it, like Bibles, or clothes? No, they spent it on jewelry, lap dances, divorces and hookers! They had the whole country feeling sorry for them because they were "displaced", but instead of using the money to better theselves, or put a downpayment on a house that wasn't on a flood plain, they wasted it! A billion dollars worth!By step-daddy calls this being "n***** rich" ( I don't like to use that word, because our Supreme leader has appointed some very prominent colored people to his cabinet, and he would never use that word) and that's why they always will be poor because of investing their money wisely, they spend it on "bling-bling" like jewelry.
Now Our Supreme Leader says the economy is booming, why aren't these people out getting jobs? He is doing his part to ensure that no American ever need live off entitlements, but these people always have to have their hands out! Nobody just gives you money! Be an American and take part in this glowing economy the greatest P{resident ever has created for you!
Well, I just had to let out some steam. Tonight is karaeoke, I mean, Carrie Oakey Night, and I've got to get to the bank before they close and cash my weekly check from my step-daddy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Guerrillas in the Midst said...

God this is the weirdest site.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Carrie, hon, you is so right about them darkies being lazy and not wanting a job. And the second they get any money, they spend it on big old gold necklisses that they can hardly wear without stoopin over. However, in my opinion, they still aint as annoying as the pachooli wearin mofo librual traish what hangs out in my hood. These lazy greasy haird things is everywhere, trying to sign folks up to the ACLU and shit. Well, I aint signing nothing that George Bush didn't tell me to sign!

So up yours, mofo libruals.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Betty Jo,
While I agree with what you say, I think it's still wrong to colored people names like "darkies". Plus, faithful readers, please refrain from the naughty language, in the first comment we have one person taking God's name in vain, and Betty Jo, while I agree with what you say, do you have to use such foul language? Vulgarity is the voice of liberalism!

11:40 AM  
Blogger NEWSGUY said...

Copied from Carrie Oakey's own description of herself in this blog:

"I'm just a good Christian girl, trying to make my way in the Jew dominated entertainment industry."

SIG HEIL!, CARRIE. Spoken like a a true follower of Adoph Hitler. I suppose you count yourself part of the Master Race. And, of course, a good Republican.

(When I first came across your blog, I thought you were kidding.)

5:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Betty Jo may have gotten de-gayed, but she never did clean up that cussing way of hers. Betty Jo has a weird disconnect about using swear words, Carrie, just so you know. She has tried to stop but so far all attempts have been in vain.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home