Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Friday, May 19, 2006

Thanks For The Warning, Mr. Robertson!

Well, I'm glad I didn't take my cousin's advice! My cousin Brenda, one of those grungy goth girls, had at one point in time suggested if I really wanted to have a music career, I should move to seattle, which is the Hot Spot for the music industry. Yeah, if I wanted to play in a mopey rock band! Not me, when I sing songs, I want to sing happy songs that make people feel good about their live and their country, because we are so fortunate to be living in the Greatest Country in the world, during the reign of it's Greatest Leader!
So then I hear, the Honorable Reverend Pat Robertson say a major tsunami is headed for the Pacific Northwest sometime this year! That'll make all those depressed grungers happy, since they seem to wallow in self pity, God will give them something to mope about!
Pat is one of the luckiest men in the world, one of those truly good enough to be in direct communication with God! When I become famous, I hope I get to be so fortunate! Because I am so good, and such a good Christian, I am sure that God will warn me before he decides to wipe out massive populations, just in case I happen to have travel plans there! And Mr. robertson is like the Pope of America, with out all that idolatry, or greed that you find in the Catholic Papist child rapist Church!
Someday, God's will shall be done, and Mr. Robertson will be President-For-Life of America! Then he will free your soul, whether you want it, or not! Americans need to be forced to Church to thank God for the Freedom He gave them. The Freedom they don't appreciate! I love Mr. Pat Robertson! He's so much like Jesus that maybe we should all pray to Him!

7 Comments:

Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Wow that there Paul sounds kinda depressed, hon. We will pray for the salvation of his ammortal soul.

From what I could read yawl, this post is full of love and understanding, especially of Mr. Robertson, who is a mouthpeace for God. That's obvious. How else he know that hurricanes and sunamies is coming? Can you answer that Mr. Smarty Paul?

That's sad you think their ain't no God. Here you should be on yer hands and knees praisin the Lord for helping God's President George W. Bush kill all them evil Muslims and Iraqis and Arabs. And yet hear you give him no credit.

Man. You sure gone have some explainin to do when yawl die, mister Paul.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Thank you, Betty! How can a Christian be a witch? My camera time is not undeserved, it is the purpose for which God has placed me on this planet!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Paul,
I will pray for you and hope that someday you will see that the true religion is not the Idolatrous Catholicism, but Fundemental Christianity!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Man! That Paul. I shoulda knowed he was a papist. Them folks is really whacky. They eat this round little wafer and call it Christ's body. Did yawl know that there, Carrie? Yuck. Papists really creep me out!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this Blog for real or is someone winding people up?

Pat Robertson is not a great man.

Paul I think you are right.

George W. Bush is not your greatest leader, he would probably rank amongs the lower ones. Someone like JFK or Roosevelt were much better, and less influenced by oil.

If you really think that in a world of 7 billion people a "God" or divine being would really give a shit about you, one individual, and give you a special warning you are severly misguided. What makes you so special?

If i remember rightly, God didnt free your country from the british it was american citizen who were fed up with being oppressed.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Man, lissen up to the blasfemous mouth of that there political teen. He needs to shut his pie hole about the Lord before he gets hisself smited. He's prolly just some greasy haired mofo librual. If he was in this room I'd tie him up to a chair and make him read the bible, cover to cover, so he'd learn something.

You better grow up and lissen up to the Lord, Political Teenager!

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have actually read the bible and studied Christianity along with the other main religions of the world. But have mande the decision to not follow any religion or believe in a 'god'.

Maybe you could learn to be more tolerant of other people views other than those from the Bible belt which I presume is where you are from.

On a political spectrum i would place my self slightly right of center and so am not a liberal.

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home