Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Look All You Want! I've Got Nothing To Hide!

I've now seen my commercial 27 times on television! I've been trying to get a publicist, but apparently two seconds in a commercial is not enough "exposure" for them! But when you multpily it by the number of times it's been shown (as an extra, I'm not entitled to residuals, so I have no idea what exactly that number may be), I'm sure it's a couple of hours airtime at least!
When you're on your way to being the world's biggest celebrity, you need all the exposure you can get! The only problem, a lot of people are willing to give you the wrong type of exposure! A lot of pervs have suggested I pose in my altogether for them, you know, nude, as a way to gain more exposure as they would then post my picture at their website on the internets where a lot of men would see it. No thank you very much. The only people who have seen me in my birthday suit have been my doctor, my mother, myself, and my step-daddy, who would always accidentally walk in on me when I was in the shower. There are just some things a girl has to keep private!
And also, on my way to SuperStardom, there's going to be a lot of people who want to know more about me, that's only natural! So I don't mind people wanting to find out things about me, I've got nothing to hide!
Which is why I support President Bush's efforts to find terrorists by monitoring our phone calls! It seems to me the only people opposed to this would be the ones aiding alQeida by not supporting the War On Terrorism! If Osama Bin Laden or Zarqawi are hiding out in this country, how the Heck do you expect the government to find them? All this, I'm sure will prevent another horrible 9/11 from happening, and only those people who have the most to gain from that would want it to happen!
So I think it's every Americans duty to support this effort by Our Great Leader to eradicate terrorists from our country! If you don't want the government watching what you're doing, maybe it's something you shouldn't be doing in the first place!

12 Comments:

Blogger NEWSGUY said...

Hope you're getting residuals, girl.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Bob Higgins said...

Hi Carrie Oakey

A friend recommended your blog to me and I must say that I was very much ...... impressed.
I have placed a link to your blog on my site at Worldwide Sawdust
Please take a look at my site and link back to me.
Maybe we'll both be famous.

Bob Higgins
Worldwide Sawdust

2:53 PM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Well said, hon. I myself don't understand why the damn mofo libruals turn all wussy when it comes to keepin terrists out of our country. They want a million more 9/11's I guess. It really makes me afeared for this great country.

1:31 PM  
Blogger NEWSGUY said...

Annie Oakley, We've been talking about you over at Skeptical Observer.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Pose nude, Carrie. Go on. Do it for America.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Frederick said...

Cameron, er, I mean "Carrie" already has,...(caution nudity)

10:55 PM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

eeyewww! That's disgusting Mr. Bieling. You'll never find me posing like that!

3:07 AM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Aw, that's nice Paul. I like to see how yawl are comin around and being nice to Carrie. She's just a youngun with a lot of smarts, is all.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My God! It's as if someone cloned me as a woman! I am amazed, simply amazed, at how much we think alike. Yes, indeed: If you have nothing to hide, the government doesn't care about you. So why can't they spy? What? Are you embarassed because you have a nasty secret you don't want revealed? Well, that's too bad! The purpose of our government is to make people follow the law. I don't know how it's possible to enforce laws if people are allowed to say whatever they want on the phone and do whatever they want UNSEEN in their homes.

Frankly, I am squeaky clean and invite the government into my home whenever they'd like. I'd be willing to bet no Liberal would be so bold. Because, my dear, Liberals are weak wussies.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Dot said...

Hi Carrie,

You're even more famous than you thought! This blog entry is cited in an article in a law journal as an example of how people argue that if you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't fear constant surveillance! I'm glad that your pithy and cogent arguments are finding the wider audience that they deserve!

You can find the article at

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=998565

-- Dot

12:37 AM  
Blogger Zeb said...

You don't like the idea of being seen naked, so you have nothing to hide - except the things you want to hide? Is this what counts as humour in Hollywood these days?

8:08 AM  
Blogger Mr. Smith said...

Just read your comment in my english book in an essay about the "nothing to hide" argument. wanted to check out your credibility. now I know... just wanted to say this... youre dumb

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home