Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Methinks Thou Doth Protest Too Much!

What's the difference between a peace rally and a pro-immigration rally? The pro-immigration people are cleaner and don't smell as much! Real soon we'll see other criminals take to the street for their right to break the law, such as child molesters, drug addicts and wife beaters! And if you look, you'll see America survived it's one day with out illegal immigrants! Which proves my point!
Protests are pointless! Look at all the dirty hippies who take to the street to try and "stop" the Global War On Terrorism! It's like they wanted Saddam to keep sending planes into our buildings! There is a time for protests, such as standing outside a baby killing abortion clinic, and a time to throw your support behind our soldiers as they spread Democracy to places like Iran and Venezuela! Our Great President has his hands full trying to keep us safe from those who oppose freedom, so keep your mouth shut and let him do his job!
And for all you liberals who like these stinky Mexicans so much, I have a suggestion! Mexico is planning on legalizing marijuana, so all you drug addicts should move there because: a)you hate America so much, b)you love greasy Mexicans so much and c)you can't get through the day with out your "mary jane"!
After all these illegal immigrants protests, at the end of the day, guess what? They're still breaking the law. Someday when the GWOT is over, perhaps our soldiers can come home and patrol our borders and streets for those who speak out against this Great Country! Only then will we ever be free! And while they may change the words of Our National Anthem to Spanish, the immigrants could never do that to 'God Bless America'! Because He would strike them down for committing such blasphemy!

7 Comments:

Blogger Greco-Roman said...

Haaa!
A ??? party?
Good luck MMark. Get all the cocktails you can handle.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

I swear, is that all you boys think about? I suppose I'll have to deal with more of you boys when I become more famous than I am on the internets!

3:10 AM  
Blogger Lily said...

Hi Carrie. I appreciate that you came by Coalition, where I also blog. I blog at a few different places but haven't had much time lately. Working a lot.

I don't really agree with a lot of what you say, Carrie, but sometimes people in the world just don't see eye to eye. Live and let live, unless it hurts others I suppose.

There are lots of men that think about more than that, Carrie. Thank you for your comments.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

My humor? What exactly did I say that was funny?

7:16 PM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Hi, Hon. This here is Betty Jo. I just want you to know thet I posted a link to this here blog on my site. So I would really preciate you doin the same for my blog, which is Betty Jo's White World.

Nice post. I don't know what "humor" they talkin bout either.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Betty,
I would post a link to you, but I'm afraid I don't know how to do that! After all, I'm just a girl!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Aw, that's OK, hon. I figgered my own out by accident, else I'd tell you how.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home