Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Got Ya Liberals Again!

I met the nicest couple over at my friend Brandon, the gay's, apartment last night! Well, I thought they were nice, until I found out they were liberals living in sin! So I spent most of the night defending our great President against attacks by Michael and Jessica. Finally, when I told them since they hate our country so much, why didn't they just leave, they left, which upset Brandon a little, because he had known them since high school.
Another topic of converstaion we had was about gay marriages. Why can't Brandon, asked Michael, settle down and marry a nice boy if he wanted to? Well, besides the fact that what the two of them doing in their "conjugal" bedroom is an abdomination unto God, mosts states rightfully prohibit such "civil unions"! When you give a gay the right to marry another gay, what's to stop them from adopting a little boy to bring up as a gay as well? Or worse, adopt one for their own sadistic fantasies, as everyone knows the gays are all pedophiles!
I asked Michael and Jessica why they weren't married themselves, why they preferred to live in sin, and you know what they said? "We don't need a piece of paper to prove our love for each other." Or, "we can make a commitment to each other with out all the legal hassles." So then I asked them, why, if they didn't need a piece of paper to make a commitment to each other, a gay needs a piece of paper to make a commitment to another gay? Is it because sexual deviants such as homosexuals have a predatory nature, and need something legally binding to keep each other faithful? Or is it because one of them has a fantasy about wearing a wedding dress? Which they would want to be white, the color of purity, even though they are practicing homosexuals?
That's why I'm saving myself for my future husband! When I wear white, I want it to mean something! Not make a mockery of God! I am pure and intend on staying that way until I can give myself as a gift to my new husband on our wedding night!

17 Comments:

Blogger Greco-Roman said...

You tell em Carrie. You can't have a proper wedding if the bride and the groom are both wearing wedding dresses and silk boxer shorts. Then they'd both want to toss a bouquet.
Are you honestly saying that you could wear a white wedding dress? Cause if you are you'd be the first one Jimbo ever met?
Do you like Jack Daniels?

12:18 PM  
Blogger NEWSGUY said...

Absolutely. Ya sure wouldn't want any gay couple adopting a child and taking him or her away from the comfort of an orphanage. Leave 'em in the orphanage, I say. Thousands and thousands of 'em. Better that they grow up with no family at all than grow up in the horror of having two gay parents, no matter if they are loving and nurturing.

An orphanage toughens a kid up. Builds character. Gets 'em ready for a tough life on the street. I say let 'em rot in an orphanage where no one cares about their birthday or Christmas or Easter. Better that than a faggot dad and dad or mom and mom. Ecccccccch! Jesus would never have approved of that.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

jimbo,
I don't believe I've ever "met" you. And I don't think I'd like to, considering the unsavory company you undoubtedly keep.
If you mean Jack Daniels, from the Bill Gaither Trio, then yes, I do like him!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

newsguy,
At last! Someone with some common sense!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Greco-Roman said...

Well thats OK then. Nothin like some Jack when yer all alone.
Bitch

5:10 PM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

jimbo,
Your never alone when you have Jesus! Perhaps if you let him into your life and stop your homosexual ways with this Jack character, you will see me for the angel I truly am!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Stang said...

If Jesus were an acronym--if Jesus were J.E.S.U.S.--what would you like to see the letters stand for?

6:05 PM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Jesus equals Special Understanding Savior!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Gosh, aren't you saving yourself for Jesus?

9:04 PM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Neil,
No, but Jesus saved me!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Greco-Roman said...

Carrie,
Everybody deserves a second chance and I feel real bad about the name callin too. So Jimbos gonna give you that second chance. How bout ya meet me in the church parkin lot. See if we can see God or at least maybe I could. Whatcha say?

11:19 PM  
Blogger Stang said...

Carrie,

Did you see From Justin To Kelly?

12:29 AM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

See it? It's one of my favorites!

2:56 AM  
Blogger Greco-Roman said...

Why you got such broad shoulders? Never mind. Jimbo hears his old lady callin. Later, dude.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Stang said...

It's one of my favorites!

Mine too!

10:54 AM  
Blogger The Sacred and The Profane said...

you have very limited thinking. Try reading the Bible for yourself instead of interpreting it for other people.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Man the thought of them gay men never getting de-gayed so's they can have a nice white wife and babies just makes me so sad. There ain't no Adam and Steve in the bible, and I try to convince every gay I know that but they usually snicker at me.

Jimbo you better learn to behave with a lady like Miss Oakey. If you did maybe you'd have a chance. Well, maybe not unless yawl get your hands on some new teeth.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home