Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Friday, May 05, 2006

Look Out! Here I Come!

OMIGOD!! I'm so excited! Last night, when I was over at my friend, the gay, Brandon's apartment watching The OC, I saw my commercial!! I can't say wht the product was, but you can see my whole left side for a full two seconds!! This is better than the time when I was on American Idol, because you can see some of my face this time!! I almost tinkled my drawers when I saw it, and Brandon and I hugged and laughed, for a long time! I'm really on my way now!
Next week, Brandon and I are going to a karaeoke bar we found so I can do my act. When I showed him all the old outfits my old friend who was a gay made for me, he called them 'tacky' and that they 'made me look like a hick', so we are going out shoppuing tomorrow for something to make me look more 'hip'. If a dress covered in red, white and blue sequins isn't classy, then our country's standards fell along way under Bill Clinton! I'm sure that George W Bush, our greatest president ever, could raise them, if he wasn't too busy fighting the war on terrorists! Also, I made a new friend on the internets! Betty Jo posted a link at her blog to mine, so all the patriotic Americans over there can visit here to refresh their spirit! Like I say, either you love America, or you're an America hating liberal who ought to move to Mexico!
Speaking of Mexico, today is some Mexican holiday, another day for those taco bending bean eaters to not work, drink tequila, shoot off their pistolas and scour the streets drunk looking for little white girls to rape! So I'm staying inside tonight! Now I have nothing against loving your country, but if Mexico is so darn great, why the heck did you move to America? When you come to America, you give up all your old holidays, and only celebrate American ones, like the Fourth of July, or Christmas!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Well, I am an actress, but I don't think I know what you mean by private shows. It's not anything naughty I hope.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

If Mexico is so bad, them why not stay there and try to fix it rather than come to America and wreck it!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

""if Mexico is so darn great, why the heck did you move to America?"

You answered your own question - little white girls."

lmao!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Thanks fer mentionin me Carry. I bet I could dress yawl up real nice. Lemme know next time you need help with that. What's wrong with red white and blue sequins? Sounds real purty to me. And classy.

Yeah, them Mexicans just wanna rape all the white girls. So maybe they should just go home to Mexico!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home