Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It Should Have Been Me!

Simon! Paula! Randy! Be warned! It doesn't matter who you choose tonight to be the new American Idol, I know it should have been me! That's why I'm boycotting your show, especially tonight!
But I'm out here now! There's no way you can prevent me from my destiny as pre-ordained by God Himself! I will be the next American Idol and lead America to the next level of greatness, following in the footstpes of Our Great Leader! Auditions start soon, and I will be there!
And when I become the next American Idol, there will be no more teenage girls writhing half naked on the stage! The charts will not be filled with jungle bunny music! The only love songs allowable wil be the love of God and/or the love of the USA! Gospel will be the only music allowed and you will love it or be a traitor to God and the USA! No more Bush hating Dixie Chicks, thank you, and no more mopey music either! Americans will only listen to freedom loving music, and if you don't like it here, go to Russia and complain!
Of course, I know the Jews that run the entertainment industry won't like it! they'd rather put out Jesus slandering garbage like The DaVinci Code! They already killed him once, and now wish to kill him again and again! When I rule as the American Idol, no more dark or negative movies. No adultery, or nudity of any kind! Soldiers will always be portrayed as heroes (unless they're to wimpy to kill for God) and whores will always be evil! So, if you're with me, start writing letters to those in charge at American Idol! Give Carrie her chance to fulfill her destiny!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Da vinci code is an enjoyable read. I can't wait to see the film.

As for the rest of your post I think that you seem to be interpreting the Bible a little to literally. Your views seem quite fundamental.

1st amendment = freedom of speech so the Dixie Chicks can sing what they like.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

I'm in, Carrie! I'm gone write to that Simon Cowell feller and make sure he knows how talented you are. Even though it's pre-ordained that you gone be an idol, one can't be too prepared, right Carrie?

Who's this here political teenager, yawl? I hate librual mofo young 'uns. Ifn' you caint' agree with Carrie, young man, you just go stand on the corner and mope with your other hair arm-pitted, greasy bed-headed, lazy good for nothing mofo librual friends and smoke some weed like you probably already doing!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a huge fan of American Idol, Carrie, so I hope you have a lot of talent to back up that claim. I usually am glued to the set during the season. Nothing can remove my eyes from my HiDef TV, not even a wholesome meatloaf.

So, you can imagine, as your new "friend," I would be ecstatic to see you make it onto the American Idol show. I find that this show is a metaphor for America in general. There's an explanation on my blog somewhere... in any case, good for you. Don't let the jews in charge keep you down!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home