Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Monday, May 29, 2006

To Daddy

Today is the day I remember my real daddy. He was a great hero, who was killed by the dirty Iraqis in the first Gulf War. I was only four years old at the time, and I remember how my mommy cried when they brought her the news, it was a verys ad day for our family. I remember how hard it was for her to tell me that my daddy was never coming back, but how I should be happy, as he was with Jesus now, and how we both had to be good, so we could see daddy when we got up to Heaven.
Thank you, Daddy, for fighting to protect Democracy during the first Gulf War. And God Bless Our Great Leader and all Our Blessed Soldiers who have sacrificed themselves to finish the job started by good Christians like my Daddy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Hey I thought nobody died in that there war! Is you puttin us on Carrie? I hope not, 'cause I thought you was always one of the honest ones!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

It's the honest truth, Betty Jo! You can trust me, I'm a conservative like yourself, and you know how honest we are!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bravo, Carrie! A true veteran for a dad! Very impressive.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home