Reach For The Stars!

Just a good Christian girl, trying to make it big in the Jew dominated world of entertainment

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

How To Fight AIDS!

Frankly, in my opinion, there are a lot of better things Bill Gates could spend $500 million on than AIDS research! Like a new haircut, for instance! C'mon, Bill your hairstyle is so out of date you remind me of the wife beater wearing white trash back in my home town who still sport mullets! And get some new glasses too! You're a billionaire, not some commie John Lennon wannabe! In fact, there should be one of those makeover show devoted entirely to him!
What Mr. Gates is proposing is just another example of science trying to replace religion! Every intelligently designed person, from Pat Robertson to the Reverend Jerry Fallwell knows that AIDS was sent down by God to punish the gays! If a gay didn't want to catch AIDS they should just stop being a gay! Then everybody who had AIDS would die, and while we wouldn't have as many talented people in the entertainment industry, at least we know that God wouldn't allow the terrorists to attack us again because of our acceptance of the homosexual lifestyle!
In fact, I think Mr. Gates should give me the $500 million, because right there I described how to get rid of AIDS! And I didn't have to use any Jesus denying science to do it either! Plus, if you gave me the money, I would go with to a hairstylist (because, frankly, all the good ones will have died off)to help her help you get a good hairstyle! Then I would take you shopping to help you pick out some stylish clothes, before all the designer stuff that was designed by a gay was gone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Oh my Lord girl, you done just fixed all the problams in the whole entire world right there. Hey if you get that $500 million, can you help me finance a new trailer home? Just sayin, help a de-gayed lady out yawl.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Carrie Oakey said...

Betty jo,
Well, since I believe in a hand up as opposed to a hand out, I'll be more than happy to co-sign on a loan for you! Since you did give up the love that dare not speak it's name!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Lola Heatherton said...

Carrie, did you actually get that money from Mr. Gates? He's so wealthy, I want to bear ALL HIS CHILDREN. And that's so nice of you to help Betty Jo out in her time of need. I should interview you on one of my TV specials, just like I interviewed Mother Teresa when she was alive.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home